One of the Many Fun Top Ten Lists From Stacey Wolf's Psychic Living!
Originally published in 1998, this book was updated and reprinted in 2005.
1)Radio - No matter what you are thinking, the song knows the answer.
2) Lawn mower - The loud grumble and constant vibrating can instantly recalibrate your inner senses.
3) Mirror - Stare into it until someone else stares back. This works best if you are sleep deprived.
4) Bowling Ball - Covered up with a tablecloth-it's an instant crystal ball. No one will know the difference.
5) Television - Stand in front of the fuzz at 4:00am. If there are ghosts in your house, they'll suck you into the TV, where they feel you belong.
6) Dishwasher - Oops! Wrong list. That belongs on the household-items -that-cook-fish list.
7) Sponges - It was recently discovered that sponges are actually ancient alien caca left here at the time of Atlantis.
8) Frying Pan - Always a good instrument for seeing stars.
9) Telephone answering machine - Good for taking all those calls from the other side when you are off levitating.
10) Coffee grinds - It works with tea leaves, and after all, this is the new age.